Archive for July, 2013
J&N Feed and Seed has Purina Hydration Hay on Sale in July for 25% OFF!
Purina® Hydration Hay™ is a premium blend of quality grass and alfalfa hay that has been compressed into a convenient, lightweight block. Simply drop the block into a bucket of water and it will quickly expand into about one flake of palatable, moist hay. It promotes water intake for proper hydration, especially when traveling with your horse.
- North Zone: Sept. 1-Oct. 23, 2013 and Dec. 20, 2013-Jan. 5, 2014
- Central Zone: Sept. 1-Oct. 23, 2013 and Dec. 20, 2013-Jan. 5, 2014
- South Zone: Sept. 20-Oct. 27, 2013 and Dec. 20, 2013-Jan. 20, 2014
- Special White-winged Dove Area: Sept. 20-Oct. 23, 2013, and Dec. 20, 2013-Jan. 20, 2014
- Special White-winged Dove Area: Sept. 1, 2, 7 and 8, 2013 Legal shooting hours are noon to sunset
- In counties that have an open archery only season for that species. Sept. 28-Nov. 1, 2013
- Panhandle (39 counties): Nov. 23-Dec. 8, 2013
- Southwestern Panhandle (11 counties): Nov. 23-Dec. 1, 2013
- Trans-Pecos (19 counties): Nov. 29-Dec. 15, 2013
- For more information visit the Texas Parks & Wildlife website.
- Statewide: Sept. 28-Nov. 1, 2013
- North Texas (212 counties): Nov. 2, 2013-Jan. 5, 2014
- South Texas (30 counties): Nov. 2, 2013-Jan. 19, 2014
- Special Antler Restrictions (117 counties): 13″ inside spread or one unbranched antler
Special Youth Season
- In all counties that have an open season for these species: Oct. 26-27, 2013 and Jan. 6-19, 2014
Late Antlerless and Spike
- North Texas (106 counties): Jan. 6-19, 2014
- South Texas (30 counties): Jan. 20-Feb. 2, 2014
- Muzzleloader (57 counties): Jan. 6-19, 2014
For more information visit the Texas Parks & Wildlife website.
- Hunting Blinds
- News from Max
- Farm & Ranch Supplies
- Garden Center
- Wildlife Supplies
- Contact Us
- Learning Center
Share this page
- No events.